I am here to help you make the best decision.
When selling your house, there are few things more exciting than receiving offers. An offer is simply a legal document that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay, which may or may not be the same as your listing price. An offer will include other details, such as the proposed closing date, and may also include “contingencies”, which provide for cancelation rights the buyer may reserve for their financing (loan and/or appraisal), inspection, and sometimes, even the sale of their property.
From a sellers perspective, the offer with the highest dollar amount is not always the best. There are multiple considerations and I’m here to help you analyze the strengths of each offer you receive and help you determine how to respond.
I realize this may sound complicated. Don’t worry. As your real estate agent, I’ll take care of all the details. I will:
- Review each offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things that concern me, I’ll point them out to you.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, to clarify or improve price or terms.
- Negotiate with the buyer on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, work closely with the buyer’s agent, and the escrow and title team to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
Want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.