How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected. As an active member of our local real estate community, I will get the word out about your property to all the right people.
To achieve this, I’ll implement an multi-point marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than placing a For Sale sign on the front lawn! I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Provide professional photography services and a website for your property;
- Writing a compelling property description and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Syndicating that listing to all consumer real estate websites for maximum exposure;
- Placing advertisements in print and on-line media;
- Showcasing your listing on my personal and company websites;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting open houses and broker’s tours to attract a multitude of buyers.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a strong offers.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.